The Retail Banking Specialist is designed to provide you with a holistic understanding of how a retail bank works and it will give you the tools to improve your results and make an impact on your bank.
There are candidates like you in over 50 countries enrolled on this training. Qualifying as a Retail Banker Specialist will provide you with an unmatched international network of fellow professionals and an unparalleled research resource that you can access at any time.
It will also send a powerful message to your management, customers, and regulators that you are committed to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism in your work.
The Retail Banking Specialist Training:
- Has been designed by professional retail bankers who provide a comprehensive body of industry knowledge
- Is delivered by a professionals who demonstrate unparalleled international best practices
- Uses practical methods to continuously test knowledge, which can enhance your banking career
The Retail Banking Specialist Training produces retail bankers professional who will be an asset to their bank and the industry worldwide. This training marks you as someone who is committed to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism in your work.
Once you sign up to the Retail Banking Specialist Training you will:
- Improve your career prospects with a unique information and knowledge;
- Achieve a competitive advantage over and above your peers;
- Become a recognized and remarkable retail banking professional.
- Allows for practical implementation to achieve real improvement at an operational level and achievement of profitable growth
- Provides participants with a sound knowledge base and the tools to improve results significantly
- Give you tools to measure your return on investment
- Provides participants with a common knowledge base leading to improved communication and faster learning
- Provides the tools and methodologies to improve employee engagement
Retail Bankers Specialists will be able to:
- Understand customer psychology and build enduring and profitable relationships with customers;
- Motivate and engage staff, which is critical to exceeding customer expectations;
- Deliver excellent service that will delight the customer;
- Analyse product profitability in order to focus on optimal value creation;
- Assess and manage the bank’s risks;
- Have an understanding of key value drivers, KPIs and financial reports.